Friday, January 5, 2007

Other side of the coin

Address of this web blog is arhitekta.blogspot.com. The arhitekta part means architect in Serbian, and I picked that because it was vacant and because that's something I would like to become and what I study (architecture). For now I'm not posting anything related to architecture, cause I'm relatively shy when it comes to that, but by the end of this month I'll finish one rather big project and I'll post some renderings of it then. Until that day comes, I'm posting just my personal works which I'm very proud of, not because I think they are any good, but because they are like my children, in absence of better definition. I like them just because they are mine. I hope someone else, likes them too.

But besides architecture and painting, drawing, one of my other passions or hobbies is graphic design. So today i'm posting my latest logo design, which i did for one of my DJ friends.It's a combination of headphones and oriental circular gate/door way known as Moon window, or moon gate...so you have, in one image, a DJ's headphones and logical representation of chosen name.

No comments: